Sunday, January 07, 2007

My Salt Experience

To Me Salt Is A Miracle

I am a cyclist. In fact a mountain biker. I like the thrill of it. And falling is part of the game. Although I don't like falling but sometimes it is inevitable.

Bruises are common. I never visit any clinics for the small injury. Salt was my options for treatment. Believe me. They really work but need to bear the pain for the first of every time.

This is how I do it when I have bruises. First, clean the wound with soap and water. Then get 2 tablespoon of table salt and mix with about 1 litre of filtered water. Then rinse on the affected bruise slowly. Ouchhhhhhh! It hurts for the first time. Then dry it up with cotton wool completely. I would cover it up with a thin gauze (for protection).

Repeat the process after every bath time. Within very soon, my wound would heal naturally without any medication. Usually a complete heal will take about 2 weeks. One word of cautious is to observe the cause of the wound. If the causes are from an infected like rust metals, it is safer to have an ATT injection.

No comments: