Thursday, November 23, 2006


Unbelievable but True

There was this woman who took a can of soft drink like any other person.

But no one has ever thought the can could take her life apart...

She was admitted to ICU the very next day. Doctors had no clue to what had happened to her. While the doctors were analyzing more test the next couple of days, her condition turned for the worst. She died after 2 days.

Upon post mortem, she died of Leptospirosis.

Investigator traced the origin to the can of soft drink that she took earlier.

They found some traces of dried rat urine on the emptied can.

Apparently she did not clean the top part of the soft drink can and that was the consequences.

Case studies conducted by NYCU reveal that soft drink cans sometimes can be as contaminated as a toilet bowl.

Please take precaution so as not to fall for sickness from self negligence.

No comments: