Thursday, February 01, 2007

Colloidal Minerals And It's Truth

My Review On Colloidal Mineral

There was this skepticism on the use of Colloidal Minerals as our supplement. Although there were no extensive research on the effectiveness but on my personal experience, it does help to boost up my energy level to a certain degree.

During my younger years, my exposure to hard days of work did take a toll on my physique. I was completely drained off at the end of each day. My pharmacist recommended me this supplement. I tried it. I felt energize and tiredness was off my mind. It did great for my body.

I was made to understand the current status of our cultivated land has been exposed to erosion. Our top soil which used to be nutrients rich has now been over stressed and over extracted. The way our farmers replant the same crop on the same land ripped the same nutrients year in and year out. Since most of our food grains and vegetables derive their minerals from the top soil, we are then deprived from the full mineral spectrum from the food we eat.

Our body could produce vitamins but not minerals. We could produce our own vitamin D by exposing ourselves to sunlight. But we can't produce a single strand of mineral. Learn more

Another interesting issue to note on the difference between ionic and colloidal minerals here....

No comments: