Monday, October 01, 2007

Don't Get Your Knickers In A Knot


Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Happy Phrase?

Today I met a couple from Australia at a seminar in Kuala Lumpur. The husband's name is Graham and the wife's name is Susan. The are the most wonderful couple I met today which make my day.

In one part of the conversation, Graham was relating his holiday trip to Phuket, Thailand. He was quite funny in a way when he described how he swam round an island off Phuket. He emerged out like being scalped by a shark around his body without realizing it when he 'surf' through the corals. Susan added that she thought Graham was doing a stunt at the Hollywood!

"I thought I needed 911 for assistance", giggled Graham. "It landed me the good memories and the scar for life", he added.

He did make my morning Great. How about you?



Feed Shark

No comments: